OUR RECENT PROJECTS
• Recent DSC Project - Makers Mark Distiller's House Wall. March 2014.
• Recent DSC Project - Makers Mark Distillery, Whiskey Creek Retaining Wall Rep...
• 2013 National Walling Competition
The 9th Annual National Walling Competition was held on Saturday, November 2nd at Sha... more
View more projects
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Training to develop professional dry stone masons is central to our goals. Our training provides excellent career opportunities, even for craftsman without much capital. Additionally, a sufficient supply of training masons is essential to help landowners with fence repairs.
Learn dry stone masonry
• The 9th Annual National Walling Competition
• Certification Program for Dry Stone Masons. Multiple certification levels for all drystone masons.
• Spring 2014 Workshops Schedule & Registration Form! Due to other restoration activities and commitments, we are only able to offer two workshops this spring, both at Shaker Village in Central Kentucky. We hope to see you there! DSC Spr... more
• Slide Show of DSC’s 2013 Activities. Thank you to everybody who participated... Click on the link below to see what you, we and others have accomplished this year! DSC-2013-Activities
• CONGRATULATIONS COMPETITION WINNERS! And thank you . . . PREVIOUS WINNERS PROFESSIONAL CLASS: 1st Place: Ashley Meadows – Maysville, KY 2nd Place: Rigoberto Aguilar – Georgetown, KY 3rd Place: Ricardo Trejo – Fayetteville, TN 4th Place: Mario... more
• NATIONAL DRY STONE WALLING COMPETITION, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 2nd! For immediate release: October 31, 2013 For information: Jane M. Wooley 859.266.4807 – or – 859-967-6841 email@example.com NATIONAL DRY STONE WALLING COMPETITION THIS SATURDAY! (Lexing... more
Read more news
HOME | NEWSLETTER | PHOTO GALLERY | PROJECTS | NOTES & NEWS | WORKSHOPS | CONTACT