OUR RECENT PROJECTS
• Recent DSC Project - Makers Mark Distiller's House Wall. March 2014.
• Recent DSC Project - Makers Mark Distillery, Whiskey Creek Retaining Wall Rep...
• 2013 National Walling Competition
The 9th Annual National Walling Competition was held on Saturday, November 2nd at Sha... more
View more projects
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Training to develop professional dry stone masons is central to our goals. Our training provides excellent career opportunities, even for craftsman without much capital. Additionally, a sufficient supply of training masons is essential to help landowners with fence repairs.
Learn dry stone masonry
• The 10th Annual National Walling Competition
• Certification Program for Dry Stone Masons. Multiple certification levels for all drystone masons.
• Spring 2015 Workshops include One-Day Stone Dressing Clinics Learn How to Process, Cut & Dress Stone for Drystone Masonry! One-Day Stone Dressing Clinics at the Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill, Kentucky May 16th Saturday – or – May 17th Sunday (... more
• DSC is Seeking A Part-Time Office Assistant. For our Lexington, Kentucky office (3 floor, no elevator) . . . to help maintain our database, answer phones, field website inquiries, mail products, create workshop participant materia... more
• 10th Annual National Walling Competition – October 4th! Plus Other Dry Stone... Mark the date . . . Saturday, October 4, 2014 . . . for the Conservancy’s 10th Annual National Walling Competition to be held at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill near Harrodsburg, Kentuc... more
Read more news
HOME | NEWSLETTER | PHOTO GALLERY | PROJECTS | NOTES & NEWS | WORKSHOPS | CONTACT