OUR RECENT PROJECTS
• Recent DSC Project - Makers Mark Distiller's House Wall. March 2014.
• Recent DSC Project - Makers Mark Distillery, Whiskey Creek Retaining Wall Rep...
• 2013 National Walling Competition
The 9th Annual National Walling Competition was held on Saturday, November 2nd at Sha... more
View more projects
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Training to develop professional dry stone masons is central to our goals. Our training provides excellent career opportunities, even for craftsman without much capital. Additionally, a sufficient supply of training masons is essential to help landowners with fence repairs.
Learn dry stone masonry
• The 10th Annual National Walling Competition
• Certification Program for Dry Stone Masons. Multiple certification levels for all drystone masons.
• DSC is Seeking A Part-Time Office Assistant. For our Lexington, Kentucky office (3 floor, no elevator) . . . to help maintain our database, answer phones, field website inquiries, mail products, create workshop participant materia... more
• 10th Annual National Walling Competition – October 4th! Plus Other Dry Stone... Mark the date . . . Saturday, October 4, 2014 . . . for the Conservancy’s 10th Annual National Walling Competition to be held at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill near Harrodsburg, Kentuc... more
• Spring 2014 Workshops Schedule & Registration Form! Due to other restoration activities and commitments, we are only able to offer two workshops this spring, both at Shaker Village in Central Kentucky. We hope to see you there! DSC Spr... more
Read more news
HOME | NEWSLETTER | PHOTO GALLERY | PROJECTS | NOTES & NEWS | WORKSHOPS | CONTACT