OUR RECENT PROJECTS
• 2013 National Walling Competition
The 9th Annual National Walling Competition was held on Saturday, November 2nd at Sha... more
• 2013 Central Kentucky Home & Garden Show
Thank you again this year to our dedicated volunteers, board and staff for their time... more
• Recent DSC Project at Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve in Kansas.
View more projects
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
Training to develop professional dry stone masons is central to our goals. Our training provides excellent career opportunities, even for craftsman without much capital. Additionally, a sufficient supply of training masons is essential to help landowners with fence repairs.
Learn dry stone masonry
• The 9th Annual National Walling Competition
• Certification Program for Dry Stone Masons. Multiple certification levels for all drystone masons.
• Slide Show of DSC’s 2013 Activities. Thank you to everybody who participated... Click on the link below to see what you, we and others have accomplished this year! DSC-2013-Activities
• CONGRATULATIONS COMPETITION WINNERS! And thank you . . . PREVIOUS WINNERS PROFESSIONAL CLASS: 1st Place: Ashley Meadows – Maysville, KY 2nd Place: Rigoberto Aguilar – Georgetown, KY 3rd Place: Ricardo Trejo – Fayetteville, TN 4th Place: Mario... more
• NATIONAL DRY STONE WALLING COMPETITION, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 2nd! For immediate release: October 31, 2013 For information: Jane M. Wooley 859.266.4807 – or – 859-967-6841 email@example.com NATIONAL DRY STONE WALLING COMPETITION THIS SATURDAY! (Lexing... more
• Sept 4-5, 2013 – Antietam National Battlefield Workshop Photos. Thank you to the Preservation Trades Network for partnering with the Dry Stone Conservancy to provide an introductory workshop at this important site near Sharpsburg, Maryland. ... more
Read more news
HOME | NEWSLETTER | PHOTO GALLERY | PROJECTS | NOTES & NEWS | WORKSHOPS | CONTACT